The Manhattan Institute for Policy Research is a leading voice of free-market ideas, shaping political culture since our founding in 1977. Ideas that have changed the United States and its urban areas for the better—welfare reform, tort reform, proactive policing, and supply-side tax policies, among others—are the heart of MI’s legacy.
We are always looking for entrepreneurial, self-driven, resourceful, and detail-oriented employees to help put the Manhattan Institute's work in the hands of key policymakers and other individuals.
- Executive Director, Adam Smith Society
- Development Officer, Policy Initiatives
- Press Officer, Communications
- Project Manager, Policy
- Membership Manager, Adam Smith Society
- Regional Program Officer, Adam Smith Society
- Junior Web Developer
In addition to the above, candidates seeking positions in strategic communications, data visualization, and marketing are encouraged to apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.